Positioning SEO today embarks many issues although the purpose is to position yourself on the first page of web search engines. I say web search engines, not Google because there are other search engines too.
Ok, Google has a share of more than 90%, but there are a couple of countries and large markets such as China or Russia where positioning on Google does not mean anything or means very little. If these countries are your main objective you should study about web positioning in China or web positioning in Yandex, which is the most common search engine in Russia.
Positioning in Google
Positioning in Google also covers many topics, and it is unlikely that a person is a teacher in everything (I have not yet known any really, although yes, several who claim it).
Positioning in Google today means that you have to have an SEO strategy, which contains at least the following basic topics:
1. Technical SEO
2. On-Site SEO
3. Analysis of the keywords
4. Content strategy
5. International positioning
6. Links (backlinks)
Goal # 1 - Sales Increase
Let’s not forget something important: Our goal is not just to be on the first page of Google with words that we think our customers are looking for! Our interest is to be on the first page with keywords that we know they are looking for.
To be able to position yourself in Google in a way that generates earnings
you have to first create a SEO positioning strategy that in summary is the following:
- Who exactly is your target customer? Not enough “construction companies”, but a detailed description type: “The owner of a medium-sized construction company, which has approximately 100 employees and their problem is that they no longer perform as much as before with 30 employees …”.
- How is your buying process? If you do not know your customer’s purchase process, you can not reach them when necessary. Otherwise, if you know your client very well, you can reach him before he knows he needs you.
- How is your competition? How do they get their organic web traffic? What are your most important partners? How do people on the internet find your competition?
When the previous steps are well done, you can begin to analyze the key words with which you should position yourself.
We are specialists in SEO positioning and Google positioning. Where we stand out most of our competition is international web positioning.
International web positioning
International web positioning in theory is not different from national web positioning, but if you have something additional you have to consider. You have to produce optimized content for search engines in other languages, just as you have to be prepared to answer when English, French, or Chinese come asking for quotes. It does not make much sense to position yourself in China, if then you can not answer the questions. In almost all European countries the business language is English, with that you already get far.
Web positioning in other languages
When you want to do international web positioning, you have to take into account that it is mandatory to create content in other languages. In addition, the content has to be optimized for Google and other search engines, otherwise it will be creating a lot of content that nobody finds. Of course you can come potential customers to see the page by the emails you send, or by people you know at events, but the large number of potential customers who search your products and services on Google, you will never find.
- Web positioning in English
- Web positioning in French
- Web positioning in Swedish
- Web positioning in Finnish
Obviously we produce content with all the mentioned languages.
If you are interested in international web positioning, contact us and ask.